For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
AZPoolGirl's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, January 4th, 2009 6:16 PM

Closed

How to increase length of time before going to VM for Eternity?

So how do you increase the length of time of music playing before it goes to Voice Mail? Someone suggested that here since it is a gradual increase in music when someone calls and you might not hear it at first. I have a Eternity phone. Thanks for any help.

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

440 Messages

15 years ago

You can set it between 5 seconds and 30 seconds. I think on your phone it would be settings> calls> general> voice call> call forwarding> no reply. Click here and then click user manual and look on page 66. Hope this helps.

Mentor

• 

73 Messages

15 years ago

IIRC, There is a way.Its in the Voicemail system tho. You have to call your VM and try in those commands.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

What does IIRC mean? I don't get it at all 😞

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

15 years ago

I wasn't able to find it in the VM menu.  I had to call into the Customer Support and have them do it.  I think I read somewhere that is the only way to do it.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

15 years ago

I did most of what eddyjr said & it worked great ! 

"You can set it between 5 seconds and 30 seconds. I think on your phone it would be settings> calls> voice call> call forwarding> no reply"

I didn't click the General under Calls , cause that is set to Off on my phone .

LOL I'm getting my phone fined tuned on here really good ... already got my volume set higher because of 1 adjustment I had missed but found the answer to on here so I can hear it  ALOT better & don't miss hearing it now ! Love the phone & am having no issues now !

Guru

• 

440 Messages

15 years ago

@suek9fan wrote:
I did most of what eddyjr said & it worked great ! 

"You can set it between 5 seconds and 30 seconds. I think on your phone it would be settings> calls> voice call> call forwarding> no reply"

I didn't click the General under Calls , cause that is set to Off on my phone .

LOL I'm getting my phone fined tuned on here really good ... already got my volume set higher because of 1 adjustment I had missed but found the answer to on here so I can hear it  ALOT better & don't miss hearing it now ! Love the phone & am having no issues now !

You are right, I should not have included "general" in the instructions.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

What was the one setting you had missed when it came to increasing your volume?

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

15 years ago

It was in settings in Sound Profile ...when I clicked on Normal , for example , then I clicked on Call in top right corner & then  I set my Call alert type to Melody , my ringtone of favorite song & set ringtone volume to 7 & did the same thing for Message alert but I never went back to the top right drop down & clicked on the one for Phone .... when I did I found the volume was on 3 so I changed it to 7 & it made alot of difference ! I then went & checked to make sure I had  the same settings on Driving & Outdoor to make sure !

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks to all of you who have responded. I learned a few new things and is happier now. Thanks Smiley Very Happy
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.