Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2013
6:58:30 PM
View profile
How i can unlock my samsung galaxy s2 i777

i bought an samsung galaxy s2 i777 unlocked, i living in venezuela.. well i update the phone from ICS 4.0.4 and when i turn on the phone says "sim network locked" and and i need to enter a code.. but i dont have this code.. how i can get the code? please help me.. sorry for my english Smiley Sad

i bought an samsung galaxy s2 i777 unlocked, i living in venezuela.. well i update the phone from ICS 4.0.4 and when i turn on the phone says "sim network locked" and and i need to enter a code.. but i dont have this code.. how i can get the code? please help me.. sorry for my english Smiley Sad

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 21, 2013 1:24:19 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Mar 25, 2013 at 10:10:28 AM

Hi juanjodg1,

Thank you for posting in our forum.  Below I have included a link that should be helpful to you.

Again, Thank You for posting.

SIM troubleshooting steps

Accepted Solution

How i can unlock my samsung galaxy s2 i777

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 21, 2013 1:24:19 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Mar 25, 2013 at 10:10:28 AM

Hi juanjodg1,

Thank you for posting in our forum.  Below I have included a link that should be helpful to you.

Hi juanjodg1,

Re: How i can unlock my samsung galaxy s2 i777

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (7,823 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2013 9:52:15 PM
(0)
Contributor
Dorlese_D,

I've had the same problem as juanjodg1 and I couldn't find a solution on the link you posted.

I've bought an unlockedd AT&T I777 S2 one year ago and I've been using it with my carrier in Brazil since then without any problems.

But since I've done the 4.0.4 update I keep getting the SIM network locked error.

Can you please help me ?
Dorlese_D,

I've had the same problem as juanjodg1 and I couldn't find a solution on the link you posted.

I've bought an unlockedd AT&T I777 S2 one year ago and I've been using it with my carrier in Brazil since then without any problems.

But since I've done the 4.0.4 update I keep getting the SIM network locked error.

Can you please help me ?

3 of 4 (7,294 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2013 2:29:43 PM
(0)
Contributor
Hi there.the troubleshooting link does not load. Please help me. I have the same problem.
Hi there.the troubleshooting link does not load. Please help me. I have the same problem.

4 of 4 (3,995 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments