Helpful Links

How do I get music files to play on my LG VU Plus?

Teacher

How do I get music files to play on my LG VU Plus?

I recently switched from a Pantech Reveal to a LG Vu Plus. When I did,  I took my memory card from my old phone and put it in the new one, but I get an error message (something about the file type not being recognized) everytime I try to play a song. How do I get my music files to play on this phone? All of the files are .mp3, if it matters.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: How do I get music files to play on my LG VU Plus?

since you took the memory card from another phone I suggest backing up the files on the memory card to your PC, formatting the SD card and starting over.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Employee

Re: How do I get music files to play on my LG VU Plus?

since you took the memory card from another phone I suggest backing up the files on the memory card to your PC, formatting the SD card and starting over.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support