Wireless Forums

Posted Feb 4, 2011
6:57:19 PM
View profile
How do I get music files to play on my LG VU Plus?

I recently switched from a Pantech Reveal to a LG Vu Plus. When I did,  I took my memory card from my old phone and put it in the new one, but I get an error message (something about the file type not being recognized) everytime I try to play a song. How do I get my music files to play on this phone? All of the files are .mp3, if it matters.

Thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

I recently switched from a Pantech Reveal to a LG Vu Plus. When I did,  I took my memory card from my old phone and put it in the new one, but I get an error message (something about the file type not being recognized) everytime I try to play a song. How do I get my music files to play on this phone? All of the files are .mp3, if it matters.

Thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 5, 2011 1:28:08 AM
(0)
Employee

since you took the memory card from another phone I suggest backing up the files on the memory card to your PC, formatting the SD card and starting over.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

How do I get music files to play on my LG VU Plus?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 5, 2011 1:28:08 AM
(0)
Employee

since you took the memory card from another phone I suggest backing up the files on the memory card to your PC, formatting the SD card and starting over.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I get music files to play on my LG VU Plus?

2 of 2 (1,136 Views)
Solution