Have 8525 - Would like WM6 !

Voyager

Have 8525 - Would like WM6 !

I have searched and searched and have found only cooked versions.
Is there anywhere I can download the released ATT version of WM6 for my 8525?
90 days availability??  The upgrade came and went before I even knew it was in existance.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 7 (3,898 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by topic author DaveLChgo
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Have 8525 - Would like WM6 !

Message 2 of 7 (3,890 Views)
Voyager

Snake,
Thank you so much!!
I know I navigated the HTC site .......   You know what?   Because the text beneath FAQ was green and all the rest was greyed out.  (Tips, Manuals, Downloads)   I made the silly assumption that there wasnt anything available.  I didnt even bother to hover over the icon because it was grey.   Aaarrgghh.

Thank you again!
Message 3 of 7 (3,818 Views)
Contributor

OK, well leave it to me to be late for even the solution. One month after the URL above worked, it's not working. Anyone have another solution? Please?
Message 4 of 7 (3,172 Views)
Master

twistedparrot wrote:
OK, well leave it to me to be late for even the solution. One month after the URL above worked, it's not working. Anyone have another solution? Please?

Here you are.
Message 5 of 7 (3,169 Views)
Contributor

I know I must seem incredibly dense, but now I can't figure out how to install the update. Help again?
Message 6 of 7 (3,062 Views)

You have to connect your phone to your computer running ActiveSync, and then execute the RUU (Rom Update Utility) file.

twistedparrot wrote:
I know I must seem incredibly dense, but now I can't figure out how to install the update. Help again?

Message 7 of 7 (3,055 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.