Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 26, 2014
6:59:47 PM
View profile
Have 2 Phones But 1 Sim

I bought a Windows Phone GoPhone a coupple months ago to take on trips so I dont lose my iPhone, and instead of paying the 40.00 Dollars for the 90 day plan id like to know if i could put the sim from my iPhone into my GoPhone without messing up anything. 

I bought a Windows Phone GoPhone a coupple months ago to take on trips so I dont lose my iPhone, and instead of paying the 40.00 Dollars for the 90 day plan id like to know if i could put the sim from my iPhone into my GoPhone without messing up anything. 

Have 2 Phones But 1 Sim

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2014 9:23:11 PM
(0)
Employee

Unless you have the Iphone 3gs your sim card technology is not going to match the gophone SIM.

You can always pick up a SIM from a corporate AT&T store for free and have them activate it before you leave, but then you will have to do the same thing once you're ready to use your iphone again.

Unless you have the Iphone 3gs your sim card technology is not going to match the gophone SIM.

You can always pick up a SIM from a corporate AT&T store for free and have them activate it before you leave, but then you will have to do the same thing once you're ready to use your iphone again.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Have 2 Phones But 1 Sim

2 of 3 (411 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2014 10:49:06 PM
(0)
Master
It depends on which models of Windows Phone and iPhone you are using. If both phones take a microSIM card, then yes, you should be able to swap your SIM between phones back and forth without any problems.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

It depends on which models of Windows Phone and iPhone you are using. If both phones take a microSIM card, then yes, you should be able to swap your SIM between phones back and forth without any problems.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

Re: Have 2 Phones But 1 Sim

3 of 3 (292 Views)