HTC FUZE 16GB microSDHC

Teacher

HTC FUZE 16GB microSDHC

Does anyone have a 16GB microSDHC and works for HTC FUZE?
Message 1 of 7 (5,001 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hypnotik1
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: HTC FUZE 16GB microSDHC

hypnotik1 wrote:
Does anyone have a 16GB microSDHC and works for HTC FUZE?

I just got my Sandisk class 2 card and it works just fine!  I have more than enough movies loaded on it now...too bad the battery doesn't last as long on a single charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 2 of 7 (4,961 Views)
Teacher

K thanks Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7 (4,951 Views)
Teacher

how much did you pay for the 16GB card?
Message 4 of 7 (4,943 Views)

TVDinner wrote:
how much did you pay for the 16GB card?

I actually bought an 8BG card through Amazon but was shipped a 16GB card...all in all, the thing cost me about $10 Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 5 of 7 (4,840 Views)
Guru

Do you feel even a LITTLE guilty???  Smiley Very Happy

What a lucky break.  When I bought my 8gb, the 16's were just being released.  The 8 was $20 and the 16 was $97.  What a difference a couple of months makes.  Guessing the 32gb chips will be out some time next year?

Message 6 of 7 (4,775 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

sbriand wrote:

Do you feel even a LITTLE guilty???  Smiley Very Happy

What a lucky break.  When I bought my 8gb, the 16's were just being released.  The 8 was $20 and the 16 was $97.  What a difference a couple of months makes.  Guessing the 32gb chips will be out some time next year?

I believe my 16gb card would have cost in the neighborhood of about $50.  However, since the 8GB cards are selling for $15 on Amazon, you can buy 3 for the price of a 16gb card.  Oh, and I thank Amazon (well, their 3rd party seller) for the lovely xmas gift Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by hidden_dragon on 12-18-2008 04:12:18 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Message 7 of 7 (4,653 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.