HTC FUZE 16GB microSDHC

Teacher

HTC FUZE 16GB microSDHC

Does anyone have a 16GB microSDHC and works for HTC FUZE?
Message 1 of 7
Highlighted

Re: HTC FUZE 16GB microSDHC

hypnotik1 wrote:
Does anyone have a 16GB microSDHC and works for HTC FUZE?

I just got my Sandisk class 2 card and it works just fine!  I have more than enough movies loaded on it now...too bad the battery doesn't last as long on a single charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 2 of 7
Teacher

K thanks Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Teacher

how much did you pay for the 16GB card?
Message 4 of 7

TVDinner wrote:
how much did you pay for the 16GB card?

I actually bought an 8BG card through Amazon but was shipped a 16GB card...all in all, the thing cost me about $10 Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 5 of 7
Guru

Do you feel even a LITTLE guilty???  Smiley Very Happy

What a lucky break.  When I bought my 8gb, the 16's were just being released.  The 8 was $20 and the 16 was $97.  What a difference a couple of months makes.  Guessing the 32gb chips will be out some time next year?

Message 6 of 7

sbriand wrote:

Do you feel even a LITTLE guilty???  Smiley Very Happy

What a lucky break.  When I bought my 8gb, the 16's were just being released.  The 8 was $20 and the 16 was $97.  What a difference a couple of months makes.  Guessing the 32gb chips will be out some time next year?

I believe my 16gb card would have cost in the neighborhood of about $50.  However, since the 8GB cards are selling for $15 on Amazon, you can buy 3 for the price of a 16gb card.  Oh, and I thank Amazon (well, their 3rd party seller) for the lovely xmas gift Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by hidden_dragon on 12-18-2008 04:12:18 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support