Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 16, 2011
10:19:04 AM
View profile
Good Basic AT&T Phone for a Senior?
Edited by ckuczek on Sep 16, 2011 at 11:15:38 AM

A family friend's cell phone was lost today at the airport and if the phone can't be found, another one may have to be purchased.  What is a good basic phone that AT&T offers? 

A family friend's cell phone was lost today at the airport and if the phone can't be found, another one may have to be purchased.  What is a good basic phone that AT&T offers? 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 16, 2011 1:45:00 PM
(0)
Professor

I suggest flip phones.  Just open to answer and close to hang up, no little buttons for that simple operation.  And the keypads seem a little larger for when they do have to dial..

Accepted Solution

Good Basic AT&T Phone for a Senior?

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 16, 2011 1:45:00 PM
(0)
Professor

I suggest flip phones.  Just open to answer and close to hang up, no little buttons for that simple operation.  And the keypads seem a little larger for when they do have to dial..

Re: Good Basic AT&T Phone for a Senior?

2 of 6 (10,181 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 2:11:21 PM
(0)
Professor

Thanks for the information.  I will check into it. :-)

Thanks for the information.  I will check into it. :-)

3 of 6 (10,175 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2011 11:52:26 AM
(0)
Professor

Good news!  The person who lost her phone has found it.  A new cell phone does not have to be purchased.

Good news!  The person who lost her phone has found it.  A new cell phone does not have to be purchased.

4 of 6 (10,110 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2011 1:46:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

ckuczek wrote:

Great! Congratulations to her that she found her phone after all!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

ckuczek wrote:

Great! Congratulations to her that she found her phone after all!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (10,106 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2016 10:43:40 PM
(0)
Contributor
I need to replace my 83 y.o. mom's 2G phone and would like to look at a phone like the original Jitterbug. Does Best Buy carry these or not. I have 3 lines on my contract 2 are really in need of upgrade.
I need to replace my 83 y.o. mom's 2G phone and would like to look at a phone like the original Jitterbug. Does Best Buy carry these or not. I have 3 lines on my contract 2 are really in need of upgrade.

6 of 6 (427 Views)