Getting Bonus SW from Palm

Getting Bonus SW from Palm

I chose a Centro as my new phone mainly to merge my phone with my old Palm PDA.  I used Documents To Go (DTG) extensively on the old PDA and seeing it included with the Centro was a selling point. 

It seems I should be able to go to palm.com and down load the PC-side DTG app.  I go to the Bonus section, select DTG for download, and enter my phone's serial number when prompted.  But the serial number is not accepted.  The pop-up keeps coming back asking for a valid sn.

I used palm.com's chat support to inquire.  They said the server was down, try again in a few hours.  I've been trying for a few days and it never works.

Is this likely a Palm or an AT&T problem?  How can I get the bonus software?  Finding help on this has been frustrating.

PC
Message 1 of 3
Scholar

Re: Getting Bonus SW from Palm

Sometime Sunday or yesterday, a new version of DTG went online. This *might* have caused the problem you were getting, as people were probably in a little download frenzy. Give it a try later today. Let us know what happens.

Message 2 of 3

Re: Getting Bonus SW from Palm

After another day of trying (and failing) to download from palm.com, I decided to try going directly to dataviz.com.  Using the registration number from phone-side app, I was able to register and download the PC-side app from them.  Problem solved (but an ugly black mark on both AT&T and Palm.)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support