Explore & discover

Helpful Links

GSM 900/1800MHz

Highlighted
Tutor

GSM 900/1800MHz

Is an AT&T SIM card compatible with GSM 900/1800 MHz?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎09-29-2017 6:27 AM

Re: GSM 900/1800MHz

ATT does not have a 2G network anymore.     These are the network bands

IMG_6352.PNG

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thank you for your help.
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

GSM 900/1800 are European frequencies and have not been used by US carriers. If you're wondering whether your AT&T SIM card can be used for roaming on GSM networks in Europe, then as far as I know nothing has changed and you should still be able to do it although in most places you will be seeing LTE/3G signal these days. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Tutor

Thank you for your help.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support