Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.

Scholar

Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.

My second Fuze here. I got it last week and just used the camera last night. I noticed when I take a pic the picture looks normal as thumbnail but when I select it to be full screen I get a greenish, puple pixelated picture. No picture at all. I have changed the saving from storage to main memeory and back agian. I did a soft reset, still no good. I haven't done a hard reset yet. I'd like to fix this with out warrenty help. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 5 (1,934 Views)
Scholar

Re: Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.

I've done a search using any combo of key words. Any help?
Message 2 of 5 (1,916 Views)
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by topic author bigpoppajr
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.

Well it seems to be fixed. I just restored to a back up I'd done right after a hard reset.
Message 3 of 5 (1,904 Views)
Master

This one had me stumped.  Sounds like a software issue, though, if restoring from a post-hard reset backup file corrected it.  You might want to reload your apps one at a time to check it out and see which one caused it.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 4 of 5 (1,888 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

My thoughts excactly. I think here in a few days I'm going to just hard rest and take it from there. I'll let you know.
Message 5 of 5 (1,851 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.