Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 14, 2009
10:34:19 AM
View profile
Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.
My second Fuze here. I got it last week and just used the camera last night. I noticed when I take a pic the picture looks normal as thumbnail but when I select it to be full screen I get a greenish, puple pixelated picture. No picture at all. I have changed the saving from storage to main memeory and back agian. I did a soft reset, still no good. I haven't done a hard reset yet. I'd like to fix this with out warrenty help. Any suggestions?
My second Fuze here. I got it last week and just used the camera last night. I noticed when I take a pic the picture looks normal as thumbnail but when I select it to be full screen I get a greenish, puple pixelated picture. No picture at all. I have changed the saving from storage to main memeory and back agian. I did a soft reset, still no good. I haven't done a hard reset yet. I'd like to fix this with out warrenty help. Any suggestions?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 14, 2009 3:56:51 PM
(0)
Scholar
Well it seems to be fixed. I just restored to a back up I'd done right after a hard reset.
Accepted Solution

Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2009 1:52:14 PM
(0)
Scholar
I've done a search using any combo of key words. Any help?
I've done a search using any combo of key words. Any help?

Re: Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.

2 of 5 (1,900 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 14, 2009 3:56:51 PM
(0)
Scholar
Well it seems to be fixed. I just restored to a back up I'd done right after a hard reset.

Re: Fuze camera, pictures look normal in thumbnail but when I select I get green pixel picture.

3 of 5 (1,888 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2009 6:26:34 PM
(0)
Master
This one had me stumped.  Sounds like a software issue, though, if restoring from a post-hard reset backup file corrected it.  You might want to reload your apps one at a time to check it out and see which one caused it.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
This one had me stumped.  Sounds like a software issue, though, if restoring from a post-hard reset backup file corrected it.  You might want to reload your apps one at a time to check it out and see which one caused it.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

4 of 5 (1,872 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2009 10:54:47 PM
(0)
Scholar
My thoughts excactly. I think here in a few days I'm going to just hard rest and take it from there. I'll let you know.
My thoughts excactly. I think here in a few days I'm going to just hard rest and take it from there. I'll let you know.

5 of 5 (1,835 Views)