Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 8, 2009
6:13:21 AM
View profile
Fuze - Large TIME

I really like the phone but what's with that BIG TIME?

How come sometimes the time on the home page is real bold and big, while other times it loses the big box around it and looks more transparent?

I want it looking like the latter.  How can I change this?

Also, can I change the colors of the home page text so I can see it against my own personal homescreen picture?

Thanks in advance.

I really like the phone but what's with that BIG TIME?

How come sometimes the time on the home page is real bold and big, while other times it loses the big box around it and looks more transparent?

I want it looking like the latter.  How can I change this?

Also, can I change the colors of the home page text so I can see it against my own personal homescreen picture?

Thanks in advance.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 8, 2009 6:43:40 AM
(0)
Guru

As to the time, just swipe your finger up toward the top of the screen and the clock will shrink into the background.

As to themes, you can go either to FuzeMobility or XDA developers - there are hundreds to chose from.

Accepted Solution

Fuze - Large TIME

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 8, 2009 6:43:40 AM
(0)
Guru

As to the time, just swipe your finger up toward the top of the screen and the clock will shrink into the background.

As to themes, you can go either to FuzeMobility or XDA developers - there are hundreds to chose from.

Re: Fuze - Large TIME

2 of 3 (1,442 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2009 7:57:00 AM
(0)
Mentor

Got it...Thanks!

Got it...Thanks!

Re: Fuze - Large TIME