For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
phil37's profile

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

Friday, December 12th, 2008 4:10 AM

Closed

Fuze Auto Rotate

Does the auto rotate only work on certain programs?  How can I test it and what can I do if it isn't working.  I can't find anything about it in the manual other than calibrating the sensor.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

2.4K Messages

15 years ago

Correct...the g sensor doesn't work in all applications.  There are currently applications out there that enable this to work in more applications, but they are not 100%.

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

15 years ago

Other than photos, what should it work in?  I would like to make sure it's working.

Expert

• 

2.4K Messages

15 years ago

@phil37 wrote:
Other than photos, what should it work in?  I would like to make sure it's working.

Web surfing, message composition, Teeter game just to name a few.  I don't rotate anything else (besides watching a movie but the software has  built-in screen rotation) so you will have to experiment on your own.

Guru

• 

366 Messages

15 years ago

@phil37 wrote:

The screen rotation is controlled by the G-Sensor which is only enabled with TouchFlo 3D.

The G-Sensor works in:

Photos and Videos but only for Photos in Full View.
Opera
HTC Teeter

Silencing an incoming call by turning the device face down.

Message Edited by Tbones on 12-17-2008 03:01:32 PM

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

The screen rotation is controlled by the G-Sensor which is only enabled with TouchFlo 3D.

Are there then 2 different "triggers" for screen rotation?  Works fine for message composition, Home Page, Contacts... all WITHOUT TouchFlo enabled.

Guru

• 

366 Messages

15 years ago

The Auto screen rotation that is controlled by the G-Seneor have no impact in Contacts, email, SMS, and the home page regardless if TF3D is enabled or not.
To get the screen orientation to change from Portrait to Landscape in these app's you have to open the slider and this hasnt anything to do with the G-Sensor. Did you perhaps install a 3rd party app that gave you this function?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.