Troubleshoot your device issues
Maryken's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, February 8th, 2009 6:44 AM

Forgot phone password

My daughter put a password on my Samsung A737 a few days ago, she can't remember the password, so now I'm locked out. Is there anyway around this? It want even go to the menu so I can do a factory default reset. Right now I can only make SOS calls Woman Sad

Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Same problem. Forgot password on main screen to even get into anything on my Samsung SGH-A927, and I CANNOT use the code given on this post to reset my phone BECAUSE there are MORE digits in this code than you are allowed to even ENTER into the blank on the Passcode Screen....AND BECAUSE I get a pop-up every time that says "UNSUPPORTED CHARACTERS"....soooo, now what do I do????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Is there a chance I will lose all my information, text, pics, contacts etc

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

what about the AT&T zte flip phone

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Will I lose every thing if I do that like messages photos etc.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

If I do that will I lose my messages photos etc.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have a Samsung galaxy express 3 I forgot the draw passcode. Does anyone know how to do a factory reset? Thanks in advance

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Forgot passcode for Samsung galaxy express3 any suggestions on how to reset to factory

thanks in advance 

cindy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

For got my password

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

my phone went out but i have another i was trying to boot up but i forgot my password at&T motorola blur got any info that may help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

THIS METHOD DID NOT HELP ME.... I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 BY AT&T AND PHONE CAN ONLY MAKE EMERGENCY CALLS I CAN NOT TURN PHONE ON ARE OFF WITH OUT PUTTING IN 4 CHARCTER PASSWORD THAT I DID NOT SET UP...PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.