For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
gebagger86's profile

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

Saturday, March 14th, 2009 4:11 PM

Closed

Eternity: Opinions

this is one of my two choices for my iphone replacement and was wondering how it is?

Im conerned with call quality, texting and multimedia

my other choice is the vu

thanks

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

I just purchased mine yesterday.  I did a lot of research online (www.samsun-eternty.com, etc.) and I decided to get the Samsung Eternity.  It is a great phone, and if you will be jumping from one of those dull flip or small screened phones like me, you'll be catapulted into the 21st century with a touch screen.  Have received only a few calls so far, but they were clear with ample volume.  Speakerphone could be a little louder, though I haven't done much tweaking of the settings yet and maybe there is a way to increase the volume.  If you are a texter (and I'm not), it has the best qwerty keyboard on the market.  I got the unlimited data plan ($15 - cheaper than the Iphone $30).  If you want to check email and surf the web, which is great on this phone (I live on the edge of the Adirondack Mountains in upstate NY (no 3G) and I get decent web access via Edge).  The short amount of time I've had to play around with it, it seems to be a great phone and I'm quite happy with it.  It has a quality feel to it when you hold it in your hand, is sensative to the touch and responds quickly.  If you don't care about WiFi, speed dial or voice calling, this is your phone.  Hope this helps you decide.  😄

p.s.  The camera feature is excellent for a phone (3MP), and it even records decent video (by a micro SD...8GB at least)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.