12-04-2013 10:40 AM - last edited on 12-04-2013 12:00 PM by Phil-101
Previously I was able to recieve email as a text message on my phone it is a Pantec link. It is set up as a prepaid go phone. I would use the 10 digit phone number follwed by @txt.att.net basically like this 310722XXXX@txt.att.net
But a few months ago it stopped working I tried it again yesterday and I recieved this delivery response notification
[Return Code 550] sid: x6n61m00G0lmwaY01 :: 5.1.1 <310722XXXX@txt.att.net> recipient does not exist here.
Any info about this situation would be appreciated
Solved by: Go to Solution.
12-04-2013 12:48 PM
11-25-2014 4:52 PM
So is the answer txt.att.net, the reason i am inquiring is 1 member of my first response team can receive the txt.att.net message I sent, but only from GMail....no from our organizations domain.
Its getting a little frustrating because all the Verizon messages are going through without a problem.
06-09-2016 12:20 PM
06-09-2016 1:41 PM
As you've been told before, this is a user to user community forum. An actual ATT rep may not ever read your rant. Or it could be days before they do. You need to find a working phone and CALL ATT customer service. (Even if a CS rep immediately read your rant, they don't know who Cableman is).
06-09-2016 3:15 PM
310722XXXX@txt.att.net is what I've been using for years and it still works for me.
I've gotten things the last few days and I just tested it moments ago.
This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info. When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly. Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information... The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
07-05-2016 3:50 PM
09-16-2016 11:20 AM
I've been using various @txt.att.net addresses. Some addresses that worked previously now fail; sbcsmtp8.sbc.com (220.127.116.11) says "Domain of recipient address txt.att.com does not exist". Others still work fine, apparently refuting the diagnostic of the former. The 'host' command agrees that txt.att.com DOES exist. In case it matters, the failing phone number is in area code 814, the successful in 617.