Troubleshoot your device issues
Lifewin's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 5:24 PM

Dropped calls

I have the latest iPhone, a mini cell tower and I am still experiencing constant dropped calls and not just at home.  I get dropped calls in the car, outside and traveling to other cities.  often when I do get through the other person cannot hear me and ther is a loud buzzing crackling noise.  I thought it was my headphone however it still does that without the head phones.  No Rhyme or reason to when any of this happens.  I'm in florida - anyone else experiencing these issues?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

@Lifewin wrote:

I have the latest iPhone, a mini cell tower and I am still experiencing constant dropped calls and not just at home.  I get dropped calls in the car, outside and traveling to other cities.  often when I do get through the other person cannot hear me and ther is a loud buzzing crackling noise.  I thought it was my headphone however it still does that without the head phones.  No Rhyme or reason to when any of this happens.  I'm in florida - anyone else experiencing these issues?

Hi Lifewin,

Thank you for your post. I have included a link that should be helpful yo you. Thanks again for your post.

Wireless Network Issues

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I just switched my services from Verizon to att and think I may have made a terrible mistake.  I have experienced more dropped calls and horrible connections in the past week than I did in four years on Verizon.  What is going on?  It is so frustrating when you can not even carry a conversation on the att network.  I hate to switch back after going through the hassle of converting but I need a reliable phone service.  My phone also bounces between 4G and LTE all the time.

It appears many others are experiencing these problems from reading on the blogs.  Can anything be done to help or is switching back to Verizon my best option?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.