Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Do you have an promotion for a free I phone, or is it the outside of atnt

Highlighted
Contributor

Do you have an promotion for a free I phone, or is it the outside of atnt

I had a call a few days ago saying that for being a good customer, I could get a free I phonex or smax,since I pay my bill every month, The guy said that It would be deliver yesterday but it did not happen, I called back and it was the atnt phone number 1 866 429 7222 business line . I was skept about it but I went for it. I did not get my phone. It was a foreign guy but any how I not going to loose any sleep over it.I was the stupid one and did not get the tracking code.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎09-20-2019 6:06 PM

Re: Do you have an promotion for a free I phone, or is it the outside of atnt

That was a one-hundred percent scam call. AT&T is not giving anyone free iPhones, especially for paying their bill. If you gave any information to the person on the phone about your AT&T account, change your password and passcode immediately.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Do you have an promotion for a free I phone, or is it the outside of atnt

Yikes.  Totally agree with @QuarryRye    

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support