Disabling Web Access on Breeze II (P2000)

Contributor

Disabling Web Access on Breeze II (P2000)

Is there a way to disable the "Web Access" button on the Breeze II (P2000)?  (Or just disable web access altogether for that matter.)

It seems really easy to accidentally hit the "Web Access" button (looks like an AT&T symbol) and since I don't have a data plan for this phone, I'd like to disable that feature so I don't end-up with any *surprises* on my bill.

Message 1 of 4 (2,517 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author PoorInRichfield
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Disabling Web Access on Breeze II (P2000)

Yes. Just call Customer Service at 800-331-0500, and ask for a data opt out to be placed on the line. It's free of charge if you simply just ask.

However, with no data being used ANYWHERE on the phone, you will not be able to receive/send MMS messages. That includes picture, video, and audio messages. They will be gone if you choose to cancel data, and remove data completely.

If you are not comfortable with this, search for "data settings" in your Breeze II's settings. There could be a way for you to not be able to access data, but can still utilize the MMS feature.

I hope this helped.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4 (2,470 Views)
Contributor

Thank you for your response.   I'm OK with there being no data access on the phone at all.

Message 3 of 4 (2,461 Views)
Master

You're very welcome. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (2,439 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.