For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
tjb10394's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 11:16 PM

Data on goPhone will not work

I have been using a goPhone for approximately 3 years now. Recently, the smartphones offered have not been up to par, (The Fusion and Fusion 2, the Avail, etc.) So, when my Fusion 2's screen cracked, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Exhilirate. However, when I inserted my sim card, the data that I use was not available. I can text, call, and do all simple tasks, but my data will not work. I can not access any application that uses data, unless I am in an area with wifi. Why is this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@tjb10394 wrote:

I have been using a goPhone for approximately 3 years now. Recently, the smartphones offered have not been up to par, (The Fusion and Fusion 2, the Avail, etc.) So, when my Fusion 2's screen cracked, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Exhilirate. However, when I inserted my sim card, the data that I use was not available. I can text, call, and do all simple tasks, but my data will not work. I can not access any application that uses data, unless I am in an area with wifi. Why is this?

4g

read this

http://forums.att.com/t5/Prepaid/GoPhone-service-on-iPhone-or-other-4G-devices/m-p/3442103

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

@tjb10394 wrote:

In addition to the thread wingrider provided, this should also address your concerns. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.