Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 29, 2008
11:31:11 PM
Coupon anyone??
I'm trying to buy a refurbished Tilt and I've been googling around for coupons for a few hours now and absolutely nothing. Anyone knows about a working coupon?

Thanks guys!
I'm trying to buy a refurbished Tilt and I've been googling around for coupons for a few hours now and absolutely nothing. Anyone knows about a working coupon?

Thanks guys!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 30, 2008 8:33:00 PM
(0)
Master
I've been looking for the thread to give you and finally found it. I'm not sure if the deal is still going on, but it's still worth a shot (i'm not sure if this is only specific to the Fuze, or any ATT device in general).
Accepted Solution

Coupon anyone??

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2008 12:19:52 AM
(0)
Mentor
Well I just got a fuze last week so I will be putting my tilt on ebay tomorrow, you can bid on it.  It is in excellent condition, no scratches and the screen is perfect, i put a protector on it when i first got it, and unlike a refurb mine definitely  works.
Well I just got a fuze last week so I will be putting my tilt on ebay tomorrow, you can bid on it.  It is in excellent condition, no scratches and the screen is perfect, i put a protector on it when i first got it, and unlike a refurb mine definitely  works.

Re: Coupon anyone??

2 of 11 (4,140 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2008 12:55:57 AM
(0)
Master

kwalk316 wrote:

All refurbs usually work Smiley Wink

kwalk316 wrote:

All refurbs usually work Smiley Wink

3 of 11 (4,135 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2008 1:00:30 AM
(0)
Mentor
Tell that to my brother.  He went through three before he finally got a working one.
Tell that to my brother.  He went through three before he finally got a working one.

4 of 11 (4,130 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2008 9:50:48 AM
(0)
Tutor
Right. But I'm not interested in a used phone.

What about a coupon to use online? Anybody knows anything good?

Right. But I'm not interested in a used phone.

What about a coupon to use online? Anybody knows anything good?

5 of 11 (4,061 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2008 11:07:08 AM
(0)
Scholar
"But I'm not interested in a used phone."

Well the majority of Refurbished phones are used phones! Smiley Very Happy

Anyways, my 8525 I purchased just over a year ago refurb is still working great and of course you get atleast get a 30 day warranty with the refurb as opposed to who knows what on eBay!  Not to knock used phones though, my last 3 phones before that were all eBay purchases!
"But I'm not interested in a used phone."

Well the majority of Refurbished phones are used phones! Smiley Very Happy

Anyways, my 8525 I purchased just over a year ago refurb is still working great and of course you get atleast get a 30 day warranty with the refurb as opposed to who knows what on eBay!  Not to knock used phones though, my last 3 phones before that were all eBay purchases!

6 of 11 (4,033 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2008 5:09:38 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks for the input. Still not one word has been said about at&t coupons, which is what I was trying to find out. Do you guys know of any coupons?
Thanks.
Thanks for the input. Still not one word has been said about at&t coupons, which is what I was trying to find out. Do you guys know of any coupons?
Thanks.

7 of 11 (3,990 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2008 7:28:33 PM
(0)
Professor
There has been no mention of coupons because none of the wireless companies, AT&T included, utilize coupons.

They only offer deals and rebates.  The majority of the rebates have a condition that requires the purchase of a data plan for a set period of time.

Amazon offers some good deals, so does Wal-Mart, and Tigerdirect.

You could try checking those sites like everyone else does.
There has been no mention of coupons because none of the wireless companies, AT&T included, utilize coupons.

They only offer deals and rebates.  The majority of the rebates have a condition that requires the purchase of a data plan for a set period of time.

Amazon offers some good deals, so does Wal-Mart, and Tigerdirect.

You could try checking those sites like everyone else does.

8 of 11 (3,948 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 30, 2008 8:33:00 PM
(0)
Master
I've been looking for the thread to give you and finally found it. I'm not sure if the deal is still going on, but it's still worth a shot (i'm not sure if this is only specific to the Fuze, or any ATT device in general).

9 of 11 (3,925 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2008 12:45:40 AM
(0)
Tutor
Satchev: I don't know about other phone companies, but AT&T does use coupons, otherwise they wouldn't have a box at checkout that says "Enter Promotional Code". And I wouldn't be asking either.
Satchev: I don't know about other phone companies, but AT&T does use coupons, otherwise they wouldn't have a box at checkout that says "Enter Promotional Code". And I wouldn't be asking either.

10 of 11 (3,895 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2008 12:47:22 AM
(0)
Tutor
Kareem,

Thanks for the thread, it didn't work for me though, but I've been reading a lot of threads with people reporting they worked last week... Should have made up my mind earlier Smiley Sad
Kareem,

Thanks for the thread, it didn't work for me though, but I've been reading a lot of threads with people reporting they worked last week... Should have made up my mind earlier Smiley Sad

11 of 11 (981 Views)