Troubleshoot your device issues
Roccoinho's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, November 30th, 2008 7:31 AM

Closed

Coupon anyone??

I'm trying to buy a refurbished Tilt and I've been googling around for coupons for a few hours now and absolutely nothing. Anyone knows about a working coupon?

Thanks guys!

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

I've been looking for the thread to give you and finally found it. I'm not sure if the deal is still going on, but it's still worth a shot (i'm not sure if this is only specific to the Fuze, or any ATT device in general).

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

15 years ago

Well I just got a fuze last week so I will be putting my tilt on ebay tomorrow, you can bid on it.  It is in excellent condition, no scratches and the screen is perfect, i put a protector on it when i first got it, and unlike a refurb mine definitely  works.

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

kwalk316 wrote:
Well I just got a fuze last week so I will be putting my tilt on ebay tomorrow, you can bid on it.  It is in excellent condition, no scratches and the screen is perfect, i put a protector on it when i first got it, and unlike a refurb mine definitely  works.

All refurbs usually work 😉

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

15 years ago

Tell that to my brother.  He went through three before he finally got a working one.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Right. But I'm not interested in a used phone.

What about a coupon to use online? Anybody knows anything good?

Scholar

• 

238 Messages

15 years ago

"But I'm not interested in a used phone."

Well the majority of Refurbished phones are used phones! 😄

Anyways, my 8525 I purchased just over a year ago refurb is still working great and of course you get atleast get a 30 day warranty with the refurb as opposed to who knows what on eBay!  Not to knock used phones though, my last 3 phones before that were all eBay purchases!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks for the input. Still not one word has been said about at&t coupons, which is what I was trying to find out. Do you guys know of any coupons?
Thanks.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

15 years ago

There has been no mention of coupons because none of the wireless companies, AT&T included, utilize coupons.

They only offer deals and rebates.  The majority of the rebates have a condition that requires the purchase of a data plan for a set period of time.

Amazon offers some good deals, so does Wal-Mart, and Tigerdirect.

You could try checking those sites like everyone else does.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Satchev: I don't know about other phone companies, but AT&T does use coupons, otherwise they wouldn't have a box at checkout that says "Enter Promotional Code". And I wouldn't be asking either.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Kareem,

Thanks for the thread, it didn't work for me though, but I've been reading a lot of threads with people reporting they worked last week... Should have made up my mind earlier Smiley Sad
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.