For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
aznetcowboy's profile

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

Thursday, January 10th, 2013 2:14 AM

Copying Contacts from SIM to Phone on Pantect Duo C810?

I just purchased a AT&T Duo C810 cell phone. I think it is great, however I have (at the moment at least) one problem. How can I copy the contacts from my SIM card to the phone? The "manual" (and I use the word loosely) doesn't help one little bit. I downloaded the manual from Pantech's website and the instructions don't match up with the process on the phone.

For COPY ALL, it describes to press START, then CONTACTS, then MENU, then COPY ALL TO DEVICE which means to the SIM card. How can I go the opposite way to the Phone from the SIM? I had all the contact info from my Breeze III copied onto the SIM, now I'd like it back on the phone.

Any suggestion or ideas?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

I have resolved this issue. You need to copy each contact individually from the SIM to the phone. It is time consuming, but there is no other way.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@aznetcowboy wrote:

I have resolved this issue. You need to copy each contact individually from the SIM to the phone. It is time consuming, but there is no other way.

Great to hear that you have resolved your issue...feel free to mark your post as your solution. 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.