Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 12, 2009
11:15:37 AM
Class action lawsuit against HTC

Looks like HTC is having some issues right now. There's a list of phones affected on the site.

http://www.htcclassaction.org/

Looks like HTC is having some issues right now. There's a list of phones affected on the site.

http://www.htcclassaction.org/

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 12, 2009 1:31:00 PM
(0)
Master

You did happen to notice the date of the article??  October 9, 2008??  There is no suit against HTC that I'm aware of.  Most of the video rendering problems that the article is talking about was solved via 3rd party development by users at XDA. . . and quite a hefty bounty was collected for whoever fixed the issue by donations from the other community members.

Case closed.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Accepted Solution

Class action lawsuit against HTC

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 12, 2009 1:31:00 PM
(0)
Master

You did happen to notice the date of the article??  October 9, 2008??  There is no suit against HTC that I'm aware of.  Most of the video rendering problems that the article is talking about was solved via 3rd party development by users at XDA. . . and quite a hefty bounty was collected for whoever fixed the issue by donations from the other community members.

Case closed.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Case closed.

Re: Class action lawsuit against HTC

2 of 3 (1,921 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2009 11:17:29 PM
(0)
Master
Evidently I sped past the date of the article.. Sorry about that..lol..
Evidently I sped past the date of the article.. Sorry about that..lol..

Re: Class action lawsuit against HTC

3 of 3 (1,887 Views)