For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Ericbeon's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 1:17 AM

Can you still buy at full retail prices anymore

Went to two AT&T stores today and was informed that I cannot buy at no commitment pricing anymore ... Also if ya try to buy a phone online it only gives you older phones... What's going on here ...anybody else running into the same problem here

Scholar

• 

154 Messages

11 years ago

Hello.  You should still be able to do that.  I went yesterday to my local AT&T Wireless store and bought a new LG Xpression at full retail price.  If AT&T is no longer selling the phone you want, check with the manufacturer to see if they are still selling it.

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

Yes, you still should be able to... It sounds like it's hit or miss depending on the store and area.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

body { font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro","sans-serif"; color:#262626 }
Yea...I got it from customer service....i think the area just prolly hasn't hit there quota for upgrades or something...it was just weird..

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I think that it is terrible that AT&T stores will not sell phones at full price anymore. I know it is not all of the stores that do this, but the stores in my area will not sell new phones at full price.

AT&T SUCKS! It is no longer a PHONE RETAILER; it is only a SERVICE RETAILER. That is a shame because I know people who want to buy phones from AT&T as gifts, but cannot because the local store will not sell them like that.

They can go to Best Buy and get one UNLOCKED, but there is no Best Buy nearby.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.