Troubleshoot your device issues
kymbesha's profile

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

Sunday, June 7th, 2009 3:30 PM

Closed

Can't find Youtube on the new ROM for Fuze

I flashed the ROM, and so far so good, except the Youtube app is nowhere in sight.  Did I miss where they were removing it?

Accepted Solution

Explorer

• 

8 Messages

15 years ago

It's still there. Just have to go to file explorer and into the windows folder. You can copy it and place it in your programs folder.

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks so much!  I knew there was a way to do that, but I forgot what it was, and I really expected a fix for that this time around (!!!).  Good looking out!

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

15 years ago

what youtube app... i never noticed one... I just downloaded the standalone from google.

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

15 years ago

The Fuze has its own app.....for some reason, tho, HTC decided to hide it from us.  You can find it in Windows folder.  Copy and paste it to Windows>Programs.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

15 years ago

is it any diffrent from the app you can get from google?

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

15 years ago

I'm not sure....where exactly is this Google one?  What do I put in to search for it?

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

15 years ago

Here is the google app http://www.google.com/mobile/winmo/youtube.html It is better in my opinion than the one that comes with the Fuze
Message Edited by guandalf on 06-09-2009 05:51:12 PM

Expert

• 

2.4K Messages

15 years ago

The one that comes with the Fuze is optimized for VGA and doesn't restrict you to only watch mobile video versions.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

15 years ago

I tried the youtube app preinstalled and I don't like it very much I went back to my standalone from google.but it's nice to know that we had one hidden 🙂
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.