For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
IWantiPhoneSoBad's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 5:06 PM

Can I use my t-mobile sim card on at&t phone

Hello!First of all I got 2 questions;

Can I order iPhone to Croatia(by at&t)

Can I use my t-mobile sim card on at&t phone

Now more;I live in Croatia and I want iPhone(3gs) so bad but the prices in Croatia are too high.So I was looking for the price in apple and saw that it's only 49$ with at&t contract.

And I saw there was a subscription for at&t which u must sign with contract but it was 15$ with 200mb only and in T-mobile I saw 20$ with flat rate internet.So I want to use t-mobile sim card;tell me if that's possible if not,still thank you for reply

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

1K Messages

13 years ago

The problem here is that the US iPhones are locked to the carrier and neither Apple nor AT&T will provide you the unlock code so you can use it in Croatia.

Also, if you plan to use it while roaming it could be a good idea but only for the first couple of months. It is required that the usage of the service must be 50% or more in the AT&T network. If not, your service could be subjected to possible suspension, removal of your roaming services or even cancellation of the account with ETF if applies and without the chance of having it reconnected again.

Hope this helps.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

Well I guess I will have to buy used one or the expensive one in Croatia,but thanks though

Guru

• 

1K Messages

13 years ago

You're welcome. 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Can you pay for your phone in the store with cash

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

@Toniroar

You are posting on a 6 YEAR OLD POST!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.