For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
mzshortay's profile

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

Thursday, November 13th, 2008 3:46 AM

Closed

Button's setting

Under settings, there is a option for Buttons. Once selected, it says there is one button that can be assigned to do whatever.
Which button is this for specifically? I tried to set this to be assigned to the phone, for instance, and held down the center button, thinking this is what it was for, and nothing happened.
Which button is this being assigned to?
Does it work for anyone else?

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

642 Messages

15 years ago

If Fuze - which from your question, it appears to be. It is for the lower left (phone facing up) button - to use it, you need to hold it for three seconds to activate voice command. It can be remapped to whatever appears in the window at the bottom of the screen.
You don't need to assign it to phone, since the lower left button already activates the phone with a short touch.

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

mzshortay wrote:
Under settings, there is a option for Buttons. Once selected, it says there is one button that can be assigned to do whatever.
Which button is this for specifically? I tried to set this to be assigned to the phone, for instance, and held down the center button, thinking this is what it was for, and nothing happened.
Which button is this being assigned to?
Does it work for anyone else?

If this is for the Tilt (per your profile), all buttons should be remappable. Which button number is this (and which program did you map)? Also, there should be a symbol near the words indicating which button it's for.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks.

And yeah, it was a question for the Fuze. Sorry I didn't say so.
Maybe I should change my phone info. too.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.