For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
chaosprime's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 2:17 PM

Bluboo S8 compatible with ATT

This phone comes out in a few days and checking to see if it's compatible on ATTs network in the US
https://droidchart.com/en/bluboo/bluboo-s8-s8-3324

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

It will get 3G only.  No LTE

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

That phone won't work at all, has no bands for any US carrier.

if you want to shop unlocked phones, Best Buy has a display of compatible phones.  BB will also price match Amazon.  Shopping the Asian/Chinese phones will only result in disappointment as they are not made for the US carriers and will not get LTE.   

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

Look your posting phones that won't work in the USA. You need the phone to have 850/1900 wcdma or umts since both mean the same in the phones discription.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

m.t. from Jackson,MS.- i bought my Bluboo from Amazon 3rd party and received it Thursday the 25th,

it is not reading my ATT sim card. i took the phone to an ATT store and asked them to look at it. they took

the sim card and put it in the Bluboo and cut the phone on, STILL not reading the sim card ! the sales person said the phone might not be unlocked. Amazon does NOT say "unlocked phone "in the advertisement .THAT is my problem for not noticing and paying attention to what the description . just a heads up notice ! make sure phone is UNLOCKED .

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@PEPSIFAN  The phone won’t work on ATT because it doesn’t have the hardware to do so.  

The phone is not carrier locked. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

lizdance40....what would you recommend? No hardware for ATT ...should I send it back ? PESIFAN.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

Yes, return it.  

If you want an unlocked phone for the US, shop in Best Buy.  Larger B.B. stores have a display with a bunch of unlocked androids at all price ranges.  

Phones need to have these specs.  

IMG_6352.PNG

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.