Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 7, 2008
1:01:06 PM
View profile
Blackjack2 hard reset
Ok dummy question here, i know if i do a hard reset i will lose pics and tones and such but what about all my contacts??
Ok dummy question here, i know if i do a hard reset i will lose pics and tones and such but what about all my contacts??
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 7, 2008 1:43:26 PM
(0)
Expert

rdraider07 wrote:

If they are saved on the phone, then yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Accepted Solution

Blackjack2 hard reset

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 7, 2008 1:43:26 PM
(0)
Expert

rdraider07 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

rdraider07 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Re: Blackjack2 hard reset

2 of 4 (5,772 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2008 1:55:51 PM
(0)
Contributor
Alrite,thanks!
Alrite,thanks!

3 of 4 (5,768 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2008 10:12:01 PM
(0)
Professor

rdraider07 wrote:

do a "hard" reset. Press Start>Settings>More>Security>More>Reset and follow the directions.
Remember, by doing the "hard" reset, you will lose anything you have added, ringtones, pics, etc. Make sure your contacts are sasved to the SIM card and they will not be lost. Make sure to sync your BJ2 with your computer before you do the "hard" reset and that should keep your downloaded items so you can put them back on the phone. Ringtones need to be in the "My Documents" folder to work in the BJ2.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

rdraider07 wrote:

do a "hard" reset. Press Start>Settings>More>Security>More>Reset and follow the directions.
Remember, by doing the "hard" reset, you will lose anything you have added, ringtones, pics, etc. Make sure your contacts are sasved to the SIM card and they will not be lost. Make sure to sync your BJ2 with your computer before you do the "hard" reset and that should keep your downloaded items so you can put them back on the phone. Ringtones need to be in the "My Documents" folder to work in the BJ2.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

4 of 4 (5,713 Views)