Troubleshoot your device issues
waynes4's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 13th, 2018 5:55 PM

Blackberry Key2

Spoke with a rep moments ago who said the Key2 wasn't available online, but became available at select AT&T stores last Monday (July 9, 2018).  Which stores??

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@waynes4

my guess is that att rep has no clue what they are talking about.  ATT would have put out a press release....  And they would be selling it online...  

the last new about BB was the key 1 release   http://about.att.com/searchresult.html?searchkey=blackberry&category=all&page=1&months=all&defaultvalue=Search+News&x=0&y=0

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Appreciate any updates. I am looking for a Key2 upgrade from AT&T

I know it can be bought from Amazon

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@midcapacb wrote:

Appreciate any updates. I am looking for a Key2 upgrade from AT&T

I know it can be bought from Amazon

@midcapacb

there is no update...  I don't think ATT is going to carry it but could be wrong...  The news link I posted will have info on it if they do sell it.

Scholar

• 

267 Messages

6 years ago

Anyone buy the K2 from ATT yet?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@edcuccia

Att is not selling the Key2.    You can purchase it and use it on ATT if you like.

ACE - Guru

• 

1.2K Messages

6 years ago

Maybe they will carry the LE instead.

I like the red one.

I won't get it either way, still preferring a slab phone. Nothing against pkb phones... I just personally don't want one.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@joeldf wrote:

Maybe they will carry the LE instead.

I like the red one.

I won't get it either way, still preferring a slab phone. Nothing against pkb phones... I just personally don't want one.

wishful thinking.  I think the key 1 was the last BB to be sold by US carriers..  I could be wrong but it is a guess...

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm really hoping for the key2 or key2 le with full ATT support. problem with unlocked is you don't get mobile hotspot, wifi calling or LTE calling.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am still hoping for ATT to offer the BB Key2.
I am a long-time AT&T customer and BB user.
Since AT&T already offers the Key1 and the Key2 is better and replaces, I do not see why they would not switch from Key1 to Key2

Hopefully someone at AT&T is reading this.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@aaasingh wrote:

I'm really hoping for the key2 or key2 le with full ATT support. problem with unlocked is you don't get mobile hotspot, wifi calling or LTE calling.

you still get mobile hotspot...  Just not other enhanced LTE features or RCS features.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.