Troubleshoot your device issues
suppuser23745's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 2nd, 2015 3:29 PM

Are those ATT Unite Mobile Hotspots made by Netgear Wireless AC770S Unlock-able?

I'm trying to unlock my ATT Unite Hotspot AC770S paid retail price, but ATT unlock website doesn't recognize the IMEI number! Chat with ATT Customer Service and I'm informed that those ATT Unite units can not be unlocked. Can anyone verify this info as few people here were able to unlock them legitimately by ATT? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @suppuser23745

I can confirm that we are unable to unlock personal hotspot devices such as the AT&T Unite. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,

Charise

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

We just unlocked our AT&T Unite hotspot.  You need to call the AT&T 800 number.  Give them your device phone number and IMEI number.  The customer service rep will verify your hotspot is eligible for unlocking i.e. meeting a time requirement for having the device.  We bought our hotspot over a year ago.  You will get a case number and within 3-6 days you will receive an email with the unlock code.  Hope this helps.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks so much for info.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

@suppuser23745 Yes they are but from a third party I guess Try checking on ebay

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I’m able to see my carrier which is cricket on the upper left corner , but is not connected to the network that’s that mean Is locked  sorry for the stupid question I ask  and thank you for your response 

thank you Carlos TiA

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

0629A42A-626A-41C4-9ADF-0A450C9C9EF0.jpeg

Here’s the image but I cannot connect my device  I mean they do connect but cannot navigate the web 

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.