Troubleshoot your device issues
doodleizzy's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 8th, 2012 4:47 AM

ATNT AVAIL STUCK ON ATNT BOOTUP SCREEN PLEASE HELP PHONE IS 1 day old

So let me thouroughly explain my problem my atnt avail manufactured by a company called zte is stuck on the atnt bootup screen after i noticed that my google sky maps app said that it unexpecetadly crashed and said it over and over again when i tried to use it so i figured i would try too reboot it so i turned it off and see if it fixed the problem unfortunatly howeverthis is where the problem begins i tried to boot it back up and see if it fixed it however what would happen is it would stay on the atnt "rethink possible" screen whenever i tried to boot it back up and every so often the screen will go black for half a second and the wooshing noise of bootup starts with the atnt symbol animation and it will repeat this every couple of seconds the only way to stop it is to remove the battery although when i put it back in and turn the phone on it doews the same thing will somone please help me is there some sort of external reset button that i can do from on the phone itself

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I had the same problem with my wife's Avail but solved it.  Turn it off (remove battery).  Remove the memory card. Turn on the phone.  In my case it turned on normally.  Then turn off the phone.  Reinsert the memory card.  Then turn on and you are all set.  Hope it works for you. 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Have you tried taking the battery about for about 30 seconds and then trying to boot up?

Are you able to go to an AT&T store to get some help troubleshooting this issue?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I'd really like some real answers to this, as well, because I am having the EXACT same problem and I have had nothing but problems with this phone since I got it. It won't let me access apps I have downloaded, it says it cannot open my texts, etc. My phone is about a week old, and this is the second one that I have had because of problems with the first after less than a week, then when I tried to put the SIM card in the replacement phone, it said invalid SIM and I had to go get a new one. Getting extremely frustrated with all of these glitches, I just want my phone and I want it to work - is that so much to ask?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Yah I never got it fixed instead I got it replaced but now about two months later it is doing the same thing im going in today to see if i can get it replaced its really frusterating to because now im going to have to redownload all my apps and change my phone number and everything If there is anyone that might possibly offer a idea I would be game to trie however and BTW i did do the whole battery removal thing for thirty seconds  and it didnt work in fact I removed the battery for a whole day and it didnt work

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.