AT&T service

Contributor

AT&T service

At&t does not uphold warranty on your phone and I have every intention of changing companies. I am on disability and they would not honor my warranty.  I have al at&t  services but as soon as I can get to a company that will buy out my contract I am leaving AT&T 

Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: AT&T service

Missyescher wrote:

At&t does not uphold warranty on your phone and I have every intention of changing companies. I am on disability and they would not honor my warranty.  I have al at&t  services but as soon as I can get to a company that will buy out my contract I am leaving AT&T 

what was the problem? If the phone was damaged no carrier or manufacturer will honor the warrenty. Was the phone new or a refurb? The warrenty on a new phone is 1 year, on a refurb it is 90 days

Message 2 of 4 (595 Views)
ACE - Expert

And AT&T doesn't hold the warranty,. the manufacturer does. If it is a manufacturer defect and the phone is under warranty,. the phone must go back to the manufacturer.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)

T-Mobile will pay your ETF which is an early termination fee so it buys out your contract.

Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.