Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 25, 2008
4:59:36 PM
“A.T.&T. Device Simulator!”

Hi A.T.&T. Wireless Forums! “Why can’t I view subject matter simulation for Windows XP using Windows Vista on my Laptop PC?”

Thanks! Charles Junior.

Hi A.T.&T. Wireless Forums! “Why can’t I view subject matter simulation for Windows XP using Windows Vista on my Laptop PC?”

Thanks! Charles Junior.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 25, 2008 6:57:54 PM
(0)
Master
From what I can ascertain, it detects your OS and plays the Simulation based on that.  I can view it on my XP desktop and on my Vista laptop. . . either way.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Accepted Solution

“A.T.&T. Device Simulator!

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2008 5:06:45 PM
(0)
Master
Can you be a little more specific as to what it is you're wanting to know??  I'm not sure I understand how this pertains to the HTC branded phones.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Can you be a little more specific as to what it is you're wanting to know??  I'm not sure I understand how this pertains to the HTC branded phones.

Re: “A.T.&T. Device Simulator!

2 of 7 (3,081 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2008 5:18:20 PM
(0)
Scholar

Hi Lkc2854! I was reviewing the “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” for the “A.T.&T. Tilt (HTC) 6.1 Professional”. When reviewing a “Xpress Mail” tutorial for the device, for using “Windows XP” the simulation does not play. I can view the simulation for “Windows Vista” on my Laptop because I am running “Vista” on my laptop to view the tutorial. Could that be the reason? Thanks! Charles Junior.

Hi Lkc2854! I was reviewing the “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” for the “A.T.&T. Tilt (HTC) 6.1 Professional”. When reviewing a “Xpress Mail” tutorial for the device, for using “Windows XP” the simulation does not play. I can view the simulation for “Windows Vista” on my Laptop because I am running “Vista” on my laptop to view the tutorial. Could that be the reason? Thanks! Charles Junior.

3 of 7 (3,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2008 5:59:13 PM
(0)
Master
Got a link so I can check it out??  I'm not finding anything in the site search regarding the Device Simulator

Got a link so I can check it out??  I'm not finding anything in the site search regarding the Device Simulator

4 of 7 (3,057 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2008 6:12:12 PM
(0)
Scholar

Hi Lkc2854! The link for “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” is http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tagindex.seam?deviceGraphId=1110&search=A&cid=574607&deviceId=625 Good Luck! Charles Junior.

Hi Lkc2854! The link for “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” is http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tagindex.seam?deviceGraphId=1110&search=A&cid=574607&deviceId=625 Good Luck! Charles Junior.

5 of 7 (3,045 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 25, 2008 6:57:54 PM
(0)
Master
From what I can ascertain, it detects your OS and plays the Simulation based on that.  I can view it on my XP desktop and on my Vista laptop. . . either way.

6 of 7 (3,031 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2008 9:18:39 PM
(0)
Scholar

Hi Lkc2854! Awesome! Thanks for your reply! Good Luck! Charles Junior.

Hi Lkc2854! Awesome! Thanks for your reply! Good Luck! Charles Junior.

7 of 7 (3,000 Views)