Troubleshoot your device issues
Charles Junior's profile

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

Saturday, October 25th, 2008 11:59 PM

Closed

“A.T.&T. Device Simulator!”

Hi A.T.&T. Wireless Forums! “Why can’t I view subject matter simulation for Windows XP using Windows Vista on my Laptop PC?”

Thanks! Charles Junior.

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

From what I can ascertain, it detects your OS and plays the Simulation based on that.  I can view it on my XP desktop and on my Vista laptop. . . either way.

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

Can you be a little more specific as to what it is you're wanting to know??  I'm not sure I understand how this pertains to the HTC branded phones.

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

15 years ago

Hi Lkc2854! I was reviewing the “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” for the “A.T.&T. Tilt (HTC) 6.1 Professional”. When reviewing a “Xpress Mail” tutorial for the device, for using “Windows XP” the simulation does not play. I can view the simulation for “Windows Vista” on my Laptop because I am running “Vista” on my laptop to view the tutorial. Could that be the reason? Thanks! Charles Junior.

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

Got a link so I can check it out??  I'm not finding anything in the site search regarding the Device Simulator

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

15 years ago

Hi Lkc2854! The link for “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” is http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tagindex.seam?deviceGraphId=1110&search=A&cid=574607&deviceId=625 Good Luck! Charles Junior.

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

15 years ago

Hi Lkc2854! Awesome! Thanks for your reply! Good Luck! Charles Junior.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.