“A.T.&T. Device Simulator!”

Highlighted

“A.T.&T. Device Simulator!

Hi A.T.&T. Wireless Forums! “Why can’t I view subject matter simulation for Windows XP using Windows Vista on my Laptop PC?”

Thanks! Charles Junior.

Message 1 of 7 (3,146 Views)
Master

Re: “A.T.&T. Device Simulator!

Can you be a little more specific as to what it is you're wanting to know??  I'm not sure I understand how this pertains to the HTC branded phones.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 2 of 7 (3,142 Views)

Hi Lkc2854! I was reviewing the “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” for the “A.T.&T. Tilt (HTC) 6.1 Professional”. When reviewing a “Xpress Mail” tutorial for the device, for using “Windows XP” the simulation does not play. I can view the simulation for “Windows Vista” on my Laptop because I am running “Vista” on my laptop to view the tutorial. Could that be the reason? Thanks! Charles Junior.

Message 3 of 7 (3,137 Views)
Master

Got a link so I can check it out??  I'm not finding anything in the site search regarding the Device Simulator

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 4 of 7 (3,118 Views)

Hi Lkc2854! The link for “A.T.&T. Device Simulator” is http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tagindex.seam?deviceGraphId=1110&search=A&cid=574607&deviceId=625 Good Luck! Charles Junior.

Message 5 of 7 (3,106 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author Charles Junior
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

From what I can ascertain, it detects your OS and plays the Simulation based on that.  I can view it on my XP desktop and on my Vista laptop. . . either way.
Message 6 of 7 (3,092 Views)

Hi Lkc2854! Awesome! Thanks for your reply! Good Luck! Charles Junior.

Message 7 of 7 (3,061 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.