2 Days old & I cracked my screen!

Mentor

2 Days old & I cracked my screen!

I got new Inspire few days ago,and was wondering if anyone know the best way to replace the screen? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 22 (7,306 Views)
Professor

Re: 2 Days old & I cracked my screen!

well, to stay on topic, you could start a string on the 6o's van on the "The Lounge" section
Message 16 of 22 (6,681 Views)
Mentor

There's a 60s van thread somewhere? Groovy. I'll tale a look.
Message 17 of 22 (6,660 Views)
Mentor

Sorry bout that RicoLX. My words were sorta jumbled. The 320 watt Sunn is an amplifier I was loading into a van. That's when it fell out of my pocket. My bad.
Message 18 of 22 (6,633 Views)
Professor

LoudThud wrote:
Sorry bout that RicoLX. My words were sorta jumbled. The 320 watt Sunn is an amplifier I was loading into a van. That's when it fell out of my pocket. My bad.

Man thats is NOT a good feeling!  Ive dropped my old HTC TIlt2 out of my shirt pocket onto the Parking Garage cement pavement at work many mornings when i stuck the phone in my shirt, then at last minute reach into the car for something  before heading to to the office, then totally forgetting i had it there, it dropped. Scratched   body but glass never cracked, thats fortunate for me.

Hey, I was going to get the Inspire, how do you like it and what are some of the neat features!  for sure, get that screen fixed, so you can enjoy it once again!!!

Message 19 of 22 (6,607 Views)
Mentor

That Tilt2 is built like a tank! Takes a licking & keeps on tickin. I have insurance. Trust me...the Inspires da bomb. AT&T let's me listen to Pandora & post at the same time. Very satisfied. If only AT&T would finally let it live up to its potential,then I'd finally get what I paid for. Not a better all around phone out there.
Message 20 of 22 (6,593 Views)
Contributor

Yes, I tried to buy the part & replace inspire screen myself, but it was too difficult. Then I found a place who replaced my cracked screen & they did a great job. Looks like new. Try Dr. Cell Phone They fix all the at&t phones as well.

Message 21 of 22 (6,496 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

That place looks great. Thanks a lot. I didnt check for a phone number,but Ill try to call and get a quote. Ghostryder posted a site that does it for $89. Ouch! I knew I should have gotten a case.

Message 22 of 22 (6,483 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.