For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
johnsonashley's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 21st, 2015 2:35 AM

11 YEAR UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Upon receiving the "ORIGINAL" HTC ONE M8, nearly ONE YEAR AGO, now. I IMMEDIATELY HAD technical issues with the phone. Such as issues in CONSTANTLY DDROPPING IMPORTANT PHONE CALLS, and issues with the Battery life on the ORIGINAL HTC phone. In Lieu of MANY OTHER ISSUES.

I'm NOT one to complain about ANYTHING Therfore; I just dealt with it.Paying EXTRA MONEY just to have the ability to store more photos and videos of baby. *ALL OF HER FIRSTS, FIRST STEPS, FIRST WORDS, etc.) Due to the CONSTANT message that stated "insufficient storage."
-Even though I had hardly ANY "apps" on my phone, and very minimal photos and videos.

I just DEALT WITH IT.

On Friday,October the 16th, 2015. I had to go to the nearest store to make a call to AT&T, due to the fact that my HTC one M8, COMPLETELY STOPPED WORKING.

THE DOLLAR STORE GRACIOUSLY allowed me to use their (land-line) store phone to make a call to you guys, because my phone is still under warranty, through November.

I paid something around the price of $14.99 for OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. I didn't get the phone until SIX DAYS LATER! I Have missed a job opportunity over this!

I have a baby, and had to go purchase a $50 prepaid phone just to call you guys, at AT&T, to figure out why my new replacement phone's SIM (from old HTC) was not working in the identical phone. I JUST NOW GOT SOMEONE TO HELP ME FIX THE ISSUE, (HOPEFULLY) ONLY MINUTES AGO.

This has been a living nightmare. I would normally suggest that others to go to AT&T, but after this, I would not refer anybody that I cared about to AT&T. I have had the SAME EXACT phone number, and contract for 11 years. This is the first time in my life that I am TRULY considering cancelling my service completely. I so graciously was spoken to by someone through tech support and warranty on a chat line that was available, AFTER BEING TRANSFERRED FOUR TIMES. This person on chat was able to help me FFINALLY fix my phone. the SIM card was too small for my new phone even though it was identical to my previous HTC ONE M8.

****Since I was SO inconvenienced*****, being sent through every possible department that AT&T has to offer, losing a job over not having a phone available, having a baby, and being a single mother with NO WAY to contact anyone if God forbid an emergency were to happen. I would like to request a PROTECTIVE case for my replacement HTC ONE M8 phone FREE OF CHARGE! DUE TO HAVING TO SPEND $50, on a throw away phone JUST TO CALL you guys, AT AT&T! I am unable to purchase a case of any sort for my replacement HTC ONE M8. Moments ago, my phone has begun to work FINALLY!

BUT, A (DECENT) PROTECTIVE CASE FREE OF CHARGE IS THE LEAST THAT AT&T could do for this EXTREME INCONVENIENCE.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS PPOSSIBLE!

EMAIL: ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

This is a user helping user forum and your post here will not get anyone to contact you. You need to contact AT&T.

You may try to private message @ATTMobilityCare with your account and contact information and concerns. They may be able to help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.