Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 24, 2013
5:33:33 PM
View profile
text message
How to read text messages online when checking account history?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 27, 2013 2:07:57 PM
(0)
Community Support

j five wrote:

Depending on the type of device you have, we do offer AT&T Messages.  Visit here for detailed information. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

text message

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2013 8:00:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You cannot read text messages online, you can only see what number the texts came from. You can only read the texts on your phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
You cannot read text messages online, you can only see what number the texts came from. You can only read the texts on your phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: text message

2 of 5 (6,350 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 27, 2013 2:07:57 PM
(0)
Community Support

j five wrote:

Depending on the type of device you have, we do offer AT&T Messages.  Visit here for detailed information. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

j five wrote:

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 5 (6,290 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2014 8:34:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

How do I add a basic text plan to my phone?

4 of 5 (1,336 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2014 10:04:19 AM
(0)
Scholar

cvos wrote:

Do you have online access to your wireless account?  If not, sign up here: https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld

Once you setup your online account, you can manage the features of your account under the "Wireless" tab.

cvos wrote:

Do you have online access to your wireless account?  If not, sign up here: https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld

Once you setup your online account, you can manage the features of your account under the "Wireless" tab.

5 of 5 (1,306 Views)