text message

Highlighted
Tutor

text message

How to read text messages online when checking account history?
Message 1 of 5 (6,562 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: text message

You cannot read text messages online, you can only see what number the texts came from. You can only read the texts on your phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (6,517 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

j five wrote:
How to read text messages online when checking account history?

Depending on the type of device you have, we do offer AT&T Messages.  Visit here for detailed information. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (6,457 Views)
Contributor

How do I add a basic text plan to my phone?

Message 4 of 5 (1,503 Views)
Scholar

cvos wrote:

How do I add a basic text plan to my phone?

Do you have online access to your wireless account?  If not, sign up here: https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld

Once you setup your online account, you can manage the features of your account under the "Wireless" tab.

Message 5 of 5 (1,473 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.