Helpful Links

my ousin is main account holder . he let me use an extra ph. line w at&t

Contributor

my ousin is main account holder . he let me use an extra ph. line w at&t

so i upgraded the phone line at best buy and filled out the upgrade paper work and gave them my cousins info so i could be   the secondary person for the extra ph. line . so now best buy tells me im not set as an secondary person . so i saw the person that upgraded me  and im asking for a copy of the upgrade papers  so i can get my cousins info back and do it my self bcause now i worry about that info and best buy personel says they cant help me

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: my ousin is main account holder . he let me use an extra ph. line w at&t

This is a customer populated forum.  What do you expect us to do?   

You didn't even ask a question.  

I suggest you buy a phone you can pay for in full, and swap the SIM card yourself.  No paperwork needed.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support