iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

Contributor

iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

I have an iPad 2 and I understand how I can see what my data usage has been during the current billing period.  However, I'd like to get a sense for my data usage during past billig periods.  On the iPad 2, settings, cellular data, I can view account and get my current period usage.  If I try to check prior periods by looking at the complete account, it just says the data plan for that month expired - nothing on how much I actually used.  I can't seem to find a way to even view my iPad 2 account on the AT&T web page.  Anybody know?

Message 1 of 3 (3,360 Views)
Employee

Re: iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

I believe your only way is to write it down really
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (3,297 Views)
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

in myAT&T (att.com/myatt), under the big blue View My Usage button, click on Analyze past usage  

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (3,230 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.