Wireless Forums

Posted Mar 14, 2012
10:01:20 AM
View profile
iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

I have an iPad 2 and I understand how I can see what my data usage has been during the current billing period.  However, I'd like to get a sense for my data usage during past billig periods.  On the iPad 2, settings, cellular data, I can view account and get my current period usage.  If I try to check prior periods by looking at the complete account, it just says the data plan for that month expired - nothing on how much I actually used.  I can't seem to find a way to even view my iPad 2 account on the AT&T web page.  Anybody know?

I have an iPad 2 and I understand how I can see what my data usage has been during the current billing period.  However, I'd like to get a sense for my data usage during past billig periods.  On the iPad 2, settings, cellular data, I can view account and get my current period usage.  If I try to check prior periods by looking at the complete account, it just says the data plan for that month expired - nothing on how much I actually used.  I can't seem to find a way to even view my iPad 2 account on the AT&T web page.  Anybody know?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 27, 2012 7:24:57 AM
(0)
Employee

in myAT&T (att.com/myatt), under the big blue View My Usage button, click on Analyze past usage  

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2012 7:30:56 PM
(0)
Employee
I believe your only way is to write it down really
I believe your only way is to write it down really
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

2 of 3 (3,113 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 27, 2012 7:24:57 AM
(0)
Employee

in myAT&T (att.com/myatt), under the big blue View My Usage button, click on Analyze past usage  

Re: iPad 2 data usage on past billing periods

3 of 3 (3,046 Views)
Solution