Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 19, 2014
3:45:16 PM
View profile
fee to int'l landline

I have family in Germany without cell phones only land lines. I like to know if there is  fee to call them?

Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Gerda H

I have family in Germany without cell phones only land lines. I like to know if there is  fee to call them?

Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Gerda H

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 19, 2014 10:17:10 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by julywashere on Mar 19, 2014 at 10:18:59 PM

Hello pronet,

In order to call land-lines in Germany from your AT&T cell-phone, you will be charged $1.49/minute at a pay per use rate. If you add AT&T World Connect to your line for an additional $5 a month, the cost per minute goes down to $0.09 per minute. 

You can find out more and mobile pricing here

Accepted Solution

fee to int'l landline

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 19, 2014 10:17:10 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by julywashere on Mar 19, 2014 at 10:18:59 PM

Hello pronet,

In order to call land-lines in Germany from your AT&T cell-phone, you will be charged $1.49/minute at a pay per use rate. If you add AT&T World Connect to your line for an additional $5 a month, the cost per minute goes down to $0.09 per minute. 

Hello pronet,

Re: fee to int'l landline

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (1,228 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2014 11:13:31 PM
(0)
Mentor

I have an International $20.00 prepaid phone card will use. It is easy to use and is only 3.6 cent/minute.

I also have choices to use to any country I wish to call. I have used it for years and like it. I can add more more funds to it as I wish and am always in control while using it. But thank you for your response. This card is easy avilable.

I have an International $20.00 prepaid phone card will use. It is easy to use and is only 3.6 cent/minute.

I also have choices to use to any country I wish to call. I have used it for years and like it. I can add more more funds to it as I wish and am always in control while using it. But thank you for your response. This card is easy avilable.

Re: fee to int'l landline

3 of 3 (1,222 Views)