For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jhr342002's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 20th, 2011 2:47 AM

Closed

can't even register for an online account!!

i was going to register for an online account thru https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp

everything went well untill the 'personal profile' page

there is not a single option in the 'State' and 'Country' list for me to select

however, 'State' and 'Country'  are the required field, so i was stuck and couldn't complete my registration.

plz help me out:(

thx a million.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

Hi
I got it to work. I had to set the language to spanish and it worked fine. Smiley Happy
Apparently they have a problem with their website.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I have to same problem with all kind of computers and browsers just the website is wrong

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

Same here. This is crazy. I stopped at an ATT store in Miami, and even they could not register me. Same problem with the website.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

13 years ago

I've passed this feedback on. This is definitely something that needs to be fixed! 

Thanks to tuben27 for the workaround while this gets taken care of. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

That seems to be a difficult problem for AT & T because the problem still exists.
Not easy!!

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

13 years ago

@tuben27 wrote:

Hi
I got it to work. I had to set the language to spanish and it worked fine. Smiley Happy

@tuben27 wrote:

Hi

My browser works just fine. I have my language set to Unicode (UTF-8) - this is sort of a universal encoding for all languages that you can use. I can read foreign languages as well. I don't have to change the setting to a foreign language just to work with AT&T. Then, also there's no need to change the language setting back to English when you're done. It sure works and it is a more convenient way of setting the 'language'.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I have the same problem, and the solution doesn't work! Neither I turn the language to Uni-Code 8 nor spanish.

And when I am trying to fix this problem, I found ATT have this problem as early as 2009 see this post: http://forums.att.com/t5/General-Care-and-Support/New-customer-registration-problem/td-p/1863600

I just want to know what take ATT so long a time to fix this. Is this really a big issue? Don't you have any guys who know how to HTML programming? I am really disappointed with my registration experience. 

I want to mention again that this problem occures since 2009! Maybe earlier. What are you guys doing for such a long time?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I have the same problem, none of the proposed solutions works for me. I tried to contact the customer support, but all I got was some crappy automated menu that didn't help the least. Any idea on how to contact a REAL person? I didn't even manage to find the menu item to do the registration via phone Smiley Mad

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Did you try the "Pay As You Go En Espanol?"

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

@kruemelmonster wrote:

I have the same problem, none of the proposed solutions works for me. I tried to contact the customer support, but all I got was some crappy automated menu that didn't help the least. Any idea on how to contact a REAL person? I didn't even manage to find the menu item to do the registration via phone Smiley Mad

Will you please send me a private message with your name, your phone number and the best time to contact you.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.