Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 19, 2011
7:47:10 PM
View profile
can't even register for an online account!!

i was going to register for an online account thru https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp

everything went well untill the 'personal profile' page

there is not a single option in the 'State' and 'Country' list for me to select

however, 'State' and 'Country'  are the required field, so i was stuck and couldn't complete my registration.

plz help me outSmiley Sad

thx a million.

i was going to register for an online account thru https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp

everything went well untill the 'personal profile' page

there is not a single option in the 'State' and 'Country' list for me to select

however, 'State' and 'Country'  are the required field, so i was stuck and couldn't complete my registration.

plz help me outSmiley Sad

thx a million.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 4, 2011 2:12:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hi
I got it to work. I had to set the language to spanish and it worked fine. Smiley Happy
Apparently they have a problem with their website.

Accepted Solution

can't even register for an online account!!

12 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(12)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2011 2:39:47 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by iwl on Sep 3, 2011 at 2:40:27 PM

I have to same problem with all kind of computers and browsers just the website is wrong

I have to same problem with all kind of computers and browsers just the website is wrong

Re: can't even register for an online account!!

[ Edited ]
2 of 13 (6,533 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 1:47:27 PM
(0)
Tutor

Same here. This is crazy. I stopped at an ATT store in Miami, and even they could not register me. Same problem with the website.

Same here. This is crazy. I stopped at an ATT store in Miami, and even they could not register me. Same problem with the website.

3 of 13 (6,526 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 4, 2011 2:12:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hi
I got it to work. I had to set the language to spanish and it worked fine. Smiley Happy

Hi

4 of 13 (6,523 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2011 2:51:44 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I've passed this feedback on. This is definitely something that needs to be fixed! 

Thanks to tuben27 for the workaround while this gets taken care of. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I've passed this feedback on. This is definitely something that needs to be fixed! 

Thanks to tuben27 for the workaround while this gets taken care of. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 13 (6,503 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2011 7:40:10 PM
(0)
Contributor

That seems to be a difficult problem for AT & T because the problem still exists.
Not easy!!

That seems to be a difficult problem for AT & T because the problem still exists.
Not easy!!

6 of 13 (6,418 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2011 11:30:47 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Oct 5, 2011 at 11:35:19 AM

tuben27 wrote:

Hi

tuben27 wrote:

Hi

My browser works just fine. I have my language set to Unicode (UTF-8) - this is sort of a universal encoding for all languages that you can use. I can read foreign languages as well. I don't have to change the setting to a foreign language just to work with AT&T. Then, also there's no need to change the language setting back to English when you're done. It sure works and it is a more convenient way of setting the 'language'.

tuben27 wrote:

Hi

tuben27 wrote:

Hi

My browser works just fine. I have my language set to Unicode (UTF-8) - this is sort of a universal encoding for all languages that you can use. I can read foreign languages as well. I don't have to change the setting to a foreign language just to work with AT&T. Then, also there's no need to change the language setting back to English when you're done. It sure works and it is a more convenient way of setting the 'language'.

[ Edited ]
7 of 13 (6,404 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2011 7:02:23 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same problem, and the solution doesn't work! Neither I turn the language to Uni-Code 8 nor spanish.

And when I am trying to fix this problem, I found ATT have this problem as early as 2009 see this post: http://forums.att.com/t5/General-Care-and-Support/New-customer-registration-problem/td-p/1863600

I just want to know what take ATT so long a time to fix this. Is this really a big issue? Don't you have any guys who know how to HTML programming? I am really disappointed with my registration experience. 

I want to mention again that this problem occures since 2009! Maybe earlier. What are you guys doing for such a long time?

I have the same problem, and the solution doesn't work! Neither I turn the language to Uni-Code 8 nor spanish.

And when I am trying to fix this problem, I found ATT have this problem as early as 2009 see this post: http://forums.att.com/t5/General-Care-and-Support/New-customer-registration-problem/td-p/1863600

I just want to know what take ATT so long a time to fix this. Is this really a big issue? Don't you have any guys who know how to HTML programming? I am really disappointed with my registration experience. 

I want to mention again that this problem occures since 2009! Maybe earlier. What are you guys doing for such a long time?

8 of 13 (6,263 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2011 4:54:12 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by kruemelmonster on Nov 28, 2011 at 4:54:51 PM

I have the same problem, none of the proposed solutions works for me. I tried to contact the customer support, but all I got was some crappy automated menu that didn't help the least. Any idea on how to contact a REAL person? I didn't even manage to find the menu item to do the registration via phone Smiley Mad

I have the same problem, none of the proposed solutions works for me. I tried to contact the customer support, but all I got was some crappy automated menu that didn't help the least. Any idea on how to contact a REAL person? I didn't even manage to find the menu item to do the registration via phone Smiley Mad

[ Edited ]
9 of 13 (6,232 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2011 8:33:01 PM
(0)
Professor

Did you try the "Pay As You Go En Espanol?"

Did you try the "Pay As You Go En Espanol?"

10 of 13 (6,222 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2011 11:41:25 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

kruemelmonster wrote:

Will you please send me a private message with your name, your phone number and the best time to contact you.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

kruemelmonster wrote:

Will you please send me a private message with your name, your phone number and the best time to contact you.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

11 of 13 (5,992 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2013 12:12:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

It is 2013 now, and the problem continues...

I have tried the Spanish solution and it did work. Smiley Happy

It is 2013 now, and the problem continues...

I have tried the Spanish solution and it did work. Smiley Happy

12 of 13 (4,785 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2013 9:29:13 AM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

13 of 13 (4,750 Views)