For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tjv993's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 28th, 2017 1:22 PM

View detailed history of numbers called and minutes per call on the new ATT Wireless website

I would like to view a detailed call history to understand how my air minutes were used but on the new ATT Wireless Website, I can't seem to find this option (it was obvious on the old website).   All reports/usage pages that I've been able to locate give only a graphical representation of the minutes used, not a detailed history of numbers called or minutes per call.  Can someone direct me to the correct link in order to view these calls?  Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@bringbackdetail There is nothing to fix, you just haven't found it yet but it's there...at least I'm seeing it. Apparently, that "additional usage detail (full site)" only appears if you are on the mobile site or using the MyATT app. If you are already on the full website, under the graph you should see "Basic plan usage" with a summary of data, text and talk for each line. To the left, you should then see a link for "View Usage Detail" for each line on your plan. Click that and the call and text records will come up.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

When you get to that graphic, scroll down and select "additional usage details (full site)"

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I'm not seeing anything that says additional usage full site... why don't the developers just make the button for call and text details prominent like the old app... If it's not fixed by next week I'm going to have to change providers... I need access for work logs.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks @sandblaster!  I found the link under Usage --> Usage Options --> Check Past Usage.  The new website is not intuitive...but it's there.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Is there a way to turn this feature off where my information can not be viewed from my account??

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.