Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 11, 2012
7:27:52 AM
Usage unavailable after changing plans
I just changed my talk plan and now MyAT&T says my usage numbers will be unavailable until the start of the next billing cycle. How do I protect myself from going over my minutes in the meantime?
I just changed my talk plan and now MyAT&T says my usage numbers will be unavailable until the start of the next billing cycle. How do I protect myself from going over my minutes in the meantime?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 1, 2012 5:50:26 AM
(0)
Guru
I would dial *646# to check the minutes. If that doesnt show them, a call to cs should tell you what you have available until next cycle. Keep in mind when you change the plan, the minutes could be prorated which could temp change what you have available until the next cycle starts.
Accepted Solution

Usage unavailable after changing plans

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 1, 2012 5:50:26 AM
(0)
Guru
I would dial *646# to check the minutes. If that doesnt show them, a call to cs should tell you what you have available until next cycle. Keep in mind when you change the plan, the minutes could be prorated which could temp change what you have available until the next cycle starts.

Re: Usage unavailable after changing plans

2 of 2 (3,532 Views)
Solution